September 21, 2010

Live at 9, The Great Hall and Conference Center in Germantown, Michelle East Artist

Today was so cool! I made my television debut on WREG Channel 3 Live at 9!
The hosts Marybeth Conley and Alex Coleman made me feel right at home on the set
at Peabody Place in downtown Memphis.  

 http://www.wreg.com/shows/liveat9/

Overall I think it went well as I explained my artwork and talked about my art show
at The Great Hall and Conference Center this Thursday evening. 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.

Big thank you to Chuck Porter, the Manger at The Great Hall and Conference Center
for coming with me this morning and helping me navigate downtown and get everything
set up for the show.

These are really fun days and I am so blessed to be doing what I love and celebrating it
with my community!

Till next time,

No comments: