September 21, 2010

The Great Hall and Conference Center in Germantown, Michelle East Artist

The Great Hall and Conference Center and Michelle East Team Up!

The art installation was yesterday and I was so tired that I did not get a chance to post pictures! So here they are! First is the before

This is what The Great Hall and Conference Center looked like before my art went on the wall. They have never had anything on the walls prior to this installation so it was a blank slate to work with.

AFTER-


I am so proud of how the work looks on the wall. I want to thank Chuck Porter, Manager of the Great Hall and Conference Center for allowing my work to go up and for all his support and hard work with this project.

Also, I want to thank the maintenance crew from the City of Germantown who did a fantastic job of hanging my work, treating it as if it was their own.  Here are some pictures of the guys placing the art on the walls. They worked tirelessly yesterday to get it all up on time.

More to come! I can't wait to show you all pictures of the Art Show Thursday! Hope you can make it!

Till next time,

No comments: