April 26, 2010

Michelle East Studio Children's photography Germantown, TN

This is the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas- Beautiful!

This has been a fun yet busy few months! In March I attended a photography convention WPPI. Wedding and Portrait Photographers International where I met photographers from all over the world! I think there were something like 15,00 photographers there!! Wow! I was a small fish in a big sea! Learned a lot and had a blast in Las Vegas! My first time there! I saw the Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian Hotel, took in a Cirque show at the MGM Grand and had lots of great food!

In April life took me to New York, New York! What fun I had seeing all of the sights and sounds of the city! It was fabulous! I spent some time with an artist friend Bernette Rudolph. You can see her work at www.BernetteRudolph.com! She and I had a great time in the city visiting the art museums and galleries! A big thank you to Bernette for her wonderful hospitality!